Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Peeptoes and Pickles

So the letter of the day today is P.  Not as in pee, but as in p. P. p. P. p. whatever.  P is the lucky letter today because I got some peeptoes in the mail and I made some pickles.

I love the shoes! They are so cute. They're red peeptoes from anthropologie. Shoes can really transform an outfit and these add a nice pop of color to an otherwise normal outfit (I've been really into neutrals lately). They have a heel but not too much of a heel, so they're a good transitional shoe for me, typically a flats girl.

Oh and as for the pickles... they were super easy, I just had to go to Piazza's to get some ingredients (like white wine vinegar, which for some reason I have never used before).  Mix some vinegar and some salt and some onions and garlic in a jar with cucumbers and there you go... pickles! The recipe said that I should to let them set overnight, but I think it's going to take longer so I think I'll leave them in the fridge for a couple days.  I hope they're good - I don't know how you could go wrong with something as simple as pickles!

No comments:

Post a Comment